10 April 2012

Tuesday Weigh In: Day 16 on Water Fasting for Weight Loss

Day 16!
source

Today is my weigh in day. I just feel nervous since yesterday because I really want to lose at least 1kg. Since I'm on water fasting, I cannot work hard. And I know by putting myself on starvation mode, my metabolism rate is slowing down. I don't know what to expect. Let's just see.

My weight today is.........................................................

......

....

...

..

.


70.7 kg!

I weighs 70.5 kg last Tuesday. That's mean I has gained 0.2kg in a week.

Hooray! (That is sweet sound of frustration.) Weird reaction? After all, how I suppose to react to this gain? I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude. Maybe I should blame my minor cheat on water fasting. But there's still a lot of space for improvement. I target for better result next week.

source


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



1 comment:

  1. Awwww don't feel bad about yourself, you'll be fine..

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP