18 April 2012

Week 1: Weigh In Day - Workout Plan to Lose Weight

I post this a bit late. I weighed myself on Monday. I am weigh 69.5 kg.


I was 70.7 kg last week, 0.2 kg gain from the week before. I switch my weight loss program from water fasting to vegan diet or partial fasting to trigger my metabolism, and am so happy that I'm 1.2 kg lighter this week. Give me a high five! The next mission is to keep motivated until I reach my weight loss goal.

I am inspired by Tiffany Rothe workout. From now on, my weight loss plan will include her routines. Her coaching is easy to understand and easy to apply. She started slow at the beginning, so beginner like me can catch up the step, then move to fast tempo to increase the challenge. Like Tiffany Rothe Fanpage for free workout routines.

My workout schedule for this week:

1. Hot Body Warm up Routine
2. Boxer Babe Cardio



3. Get your sexy back
4. Booty Shaking Waist Workout
5. Burn Baby Burn



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP