14 June 2013

I'm the SITS Girls in the Spotlight!

I am so excited! I am "Today's SITS Featured Blogger". I feel so honored.

 

In blogland, being featured on The SITS Girls is kind of a big deal. The SITS Girls is a blogging community for women and mom that was created to support one another and has grown to 40,000 strong.

Welcome SitsGirls! If this is your first time visiting me I welcome you. I’m so excited that you spend some time to stop by.

1. Who's Behind "Her Diary"
A little introduction to myself, call me Honeybee. I am an obese SAHM with two kids who have been struggling with weight loss for years.

I cannot seem to stick to any diet plan. But this year, I try once again to stick to my commitment to lose weight. I want to be at least 20 kg lighter by my next birthday on November 9,2013.

I want to lose weight to feel better about myself. I want to lose weight to look great in body hugging dress. I want to lose weight so I can "do it" with the lights on. I want to lose weight to set a good example to my kids.


Blogging is a way to hold myself accountable with my commitment to lose weight.


Welcome to My Journey! I appreciate your kind support.
Subcribe to get notified upon new updates.


2. What you might have missed in "Her Diary"
I'm no expert about weight loss. I am still in a journey myself. But whenever I found or being inspired by any weight loss story from other reliable source, I repost here to remind myself and encourage my fellow buddy.

Doses of Motivations 
Diet Plan
Ass-Kicking Workout
Hope-Giving Weight Loss Stories 

3. How to get in touch with "Her Diary"
I don't bite. So don't afraid to get in touch with me. I'd love to make friends. You can subscribe to "Her Diary", or simply say hi here.

Welcome to My Journey! I appreciate your kind support.
Subcribe to get notified upon new updates.


4. What's Her Diary next deal?
DiGi WWWOW Award is looking for someone who voices out in a very distinctive way to share their views, personality, opinions and feelings with the readers. Her Weight Loss Diary is on the running to win the "Blogger of The Year by Nuffnang" category. Show Her Weight Loss Diary some love, and vote. It's simple. You register via Facebook / Twitter / Google+ for access to the voting engine. You only allowed to cast ONE vote ever day until June 23.



I thank you in advance. Please leave your blog url in the comment so I can return to you the love. I enjoy your visit. Thanks The SITS Girls.  

Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



37 comments:

  1. How exciting! You will reach your goals. I always think of the quote, "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" Best wishes as you continue on your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lynn from For Love or Funny, I appreciate your encouragement so much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congrats on being the race for an award! How exciting! Good luck, you know I'm pulling for you. I love this new look of the blog as well! Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! Love your honesty and approach to this journey! :) Happy SITS day!-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you with your weight loss! I'm on a journey of my own in that department. :)

    Also, Happy SITS Day! I hope it is an amazing one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You have some great posts on the weight loss journey! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured blogger today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the Marilyn post! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so proud of you for sticking to a plan and picking up after yourself with setbacks which WE ALL HAVE. I too am on a journey to lose weight. I used to be a size 2 and now am a size 8 and climbing. So scared that I'll never get it turned around again. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful SITS day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I enjoy coming over to visit! I tried to vote and it said I had to login, but then when I logged in, it asked for an IC number. No clue what that is! Can you enlighten me -- its probably something silly I should know, right? I'd be happy to vote for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy SITS Day! Your blog is so inspiring and uplifting! Good luck on your journey. I just know you'll succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on you featured blogger place! That is awesome. Praying for your weight loss journey as well. :] I think it is awesome that you have this blog as encouragement!
    -Keri @ahomemakersglory.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honeybee you know I've been visiting you for a couple months now...best wishes to you! Happy SITS Day again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Blog, and how motivated and goal oriented you are. Not sure why you keep calling yourself obese, such a word that you sure do not look. I can tell you, even if you have five pounds to lose (me) it can be just as hard.

    So good luck and keep well - will check in now and then to see how you are doing!

    Love the layout of the Blog.

    Happy SITS Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all, happy SITS day. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    I'm currently in the middle of my weight loss journey and it's hard. I started P90X three weeks ago. My pants are a little looser already and I'm feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your SITS Day, Honeybee - and also on your commitment to a healthier lifestyle. I, too, struggle with my weight - less than 10 lbs, but still, it makes a difference in my health. I suffer from chronic back pain, so I really can't even walk for exercise - which makes weight loss & fitness quite a challenge. I consider myself "lucky" that I only need to lose less than 10 lbs. Much luck on your journey!!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy SITS Day and congratulations on your weight loss Honeybee!

    Rachel recently posted The 16 Habits of Highly Unsuccessful People

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy SITS DAY!!!! I just started my own weight loss journey. I am always excited to find another blogger to share the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Found you over at the SITS Girls - Congrats that you are their featured blogger this month, but mostly, congrats on your weight loss. Happy to see you're sticking to it and losing ! You do look great!!
    KIM
    http://www.mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. good luck on your journey! it is life changer. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I'm sorry it took me all day but I couldn't go to sleep tonight without wishing you a Happy SITS Day! Good luck on this journey. I love your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to mention everyone here. Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady, The Dose of Reality, Julie Moore, Niccicola, JM474, Blond Duck, Vicki M. Taylor, Michelle Nahom, Kristen, Keri Pike, B. Jenkins, Jeanine Tribley, Mom Chalant, Kim A., Rachel Lavern, MJ, Kim Croisant, Just Me, & Tamara, Big thanks for your love and well wishes. You've just made my day. I want y'all to know that your visit and kind support get me motivated. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy SITS Day!! Remember that you do not fail when you try, you only fail if you do nothing. So if todays goals on weight loss are not met, you did not fail, you made choices and learned something. Tomorrow is a new day. begin again. No shame in that.
    Hope you make your goal. I'll be reading your tips and adventure.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Dawn Bedingfield. That's so sweet of you. I'll remember your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Honeybee, I wish you all the very best and may you achieve your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on being today's featured blogger - and thanks for joining us at Friendship Friday!

    I commend you on your weight loss efforts and hope you'll join us each week and share your progress!

    I host three weekly parties - Inspire Me Monday, Wordless Wednesday, and Friendship Friday, so there are plenty of ways to connect and to share your progress!

    Have a fabulous week and I look forward to getting to know you!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Visiting from the SITS girls. Good luck with your journey

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on being the featured blogger!! I came across your blog on SITS and I'll definitely be a regular reader.

    Keep up the great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your SITS day and good luck with your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on your sits day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Create With Joy, how awesome! I'd love to join you. Thanks for inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Suzanne, thanks. Nice to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looking to shed some weight too in time for summer, and am focused on eating healthier and working out more (I hate a hard time with that last part!). I wish you all of the best of luck on your journey. You are awesome and I love your honest approach here :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP