12 June 2013

My First Blog Award Ever!





My first blog award, the Liebster Award! I am deeply thankful to Dani of That Fitness Chic for nominated me. I feel loved. I would like to apologize for the delay in responding. I was on a one week vacation last week. My second blog award is the DiGi Blog Awards. To be. Oh, let's hope. Show some love and PLEASE VOTE for HER WEIGHT LOSS DIARY.



I have no idea of the origins of the Liebster Blog Award but here are the 6 RULES (copy and paste from Dani's blog):
  1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you. 
  2. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created. 
  3. List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition. 
  4. Post 11 questions for them to answer 
  5. Notify them that they've been nominated. 
  6. You can't nominate the blog that nominated you.
11 Questions: 

1. What is your favorite food? (I love food)
I love everything about foods. Ice cream, chocolate, pasta, breads, cakes. All fattening foods are irresistible. (and you say, no wonder you're fat.)

2. Where would you travel if you had unlimited funds?
Around the world. I love to visit new places.

3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mom. Mom is the strongest person I ever know.

4. What is your favorite musical group right now?
Micheal Learns To Rock and Boyz 2 Men. I love the 90's.

5. What keeps you motivated?
My kids. I want to set a good example for them.

6. What are you looking forward to most this summer?
Vacation.

7. If you had any super power, what would it be?
Power to see the future.

8. What made you start blogging?
I started 3 years ago, but only seriously into it this year to keep myself accountable with my weight loss goal.

9. What do you admire most about yourself?
My cuteness. I am a narcissist, haha.

10. Do you have a lifer slogan? What is it?
I love "Mark 11:23 Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them." I live by it.

11. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?

I never believed in Santa Claus. :)

Her Weight Loss Diary nominate...
1. Lulu & Daisy
2. J-Ziggy
3. You Shut Your Mouth
4. The Diary of a Fat Mom
5. Fitnasty for Life 
6. A Healthy Makeover
7. The Carb Monster
8. Hollie Runs This
9. Honey, I Shrunk the Mom
10. The Fit Train
11. Living Like a 2 Year Old

Her Weight Loss Diary's Questions:

1. Would you say, you are easy going or serious and determined?

2. Are you willing to admit you sing in the shower and if so, what song do you sing most?

3. What do you do when you get nervous? Do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject?

4. Do you have any interesting habits? If so please list them. (Examples: suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed)

5. What is you favorite thing to eat; vegetables, meat, or equal amounts of both?

6. In social situations, you: find it easy to communicate, or are more of a listener than a speaker.

7. Where would you prefer to spend most of your time if you were on holiday: meeting people, or reading and taking lonely walks.

8. A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.

9. Something that you learned recently.

10. What’s your sign, and do you believe in horoscopes?

11. Do you reply to people who comment on your blog?


Thank you for taking time to read. I'd like to extend an formal invitation to you all to answer the questions and pass it on. I'd like to learn about all of you! Leave a comment with your link so everyone can read it :)


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



10 comments:

  1. I love Mark 11:23 too and my children are great motivators! Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugochi, love to hear from you Ugochi. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST!!! :D I too love ice cream and chocolate!!! It's so fun to get to know eachother better through these things! xoxox
    Dani
    www.thatfitnesschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! Congratulations! I love to eat too! But I have high expectations for food too...food snob might be the right word! Haha And you are way too hard on yourself! Love coming over to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani, thanks for inviting me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle Nahom, Food? who doesn't love food? Thanks for the love. I want you to know that you're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congratulations on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CJane Thanks Jane! I'm happy you show up here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrate Honeybee GB... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP