10 July 2012

Day 2: Blessing in Disguise

It's my second day on a water fast.

Ulcer on my tongue should go away by now, but it doesn't. I could barely talk it hurt. I noticed the ulcer developed yesterday.


However, good for me. A tiny ulcer on the tip of my tongue have been such a blessing in disguise. I can't stand tongue ulcers but as a matter of fact, this pain support my effort to water fast since day 1.


I am the kind of person who actually can't sit for too long without putting something in my mouth. I keep postponing my plan to water fast in the past, because of giving myself too much excuse with an 'only a bite' after a 'bite' of food, that at last I end up with a big plate of food.


Even if now, I try to cheat with 'only a bite', I can't do so anymore because of the pain.


So again, ulcer is blessing in disguise.


Looking forward for a better tomorrow!
Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP