12 July 2012

Day 4: Exercise During a Water Fast

2 more days until the weekend, and then it will be Sunday --- after that it's a new week!

I create my very own countdown calendar, to have a fun way to count down the days to the end of my water fast. By doing this way, I will feel a little motivating to get moving and make one more call each day. Well, when I said I'm on a water fast, I guess I'm not being really honest. Because water fast is actually means eating no food and drinking only water.

Pure water only.

But I incorporate yogurt drink into my fast.

Plain yogurt. No fruits, no food whatsoever.

I drink 1 cup (5 oz) of yogurt in the morning, so I guess that is the reason why I feel less hunger. And I drink a lot of water. Believe me, the more you drink, the more you want. With little energy, I make a light 10-minutes workout to start my day today. You can water fast and still exercise. Exercise can be beneficial during a water fast. But during a water fast, you will feel weak and you may need to rest more often. If you want to exercise, do lighter sets of exercise like stretching and walking.




Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



2 comments:

  1. I conceive feeling to have the accumulation that you are card.
    www.insightpsychotherapy.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm not being really honest. Because water fast is actually means eating no food and drinking only water. Chiropractor Kansas City

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP