28 September 2012

Binge Eating of the Month

I am being seriously emotional today. Feeling stressed out for no reason. The worst is I've lost count of how many calories have I had today. I eat and eat and eat to fill my emptiness.

source

Emptiness? Why do I suddenly feel empty and worthless?

I checked the calendar and oh yeah...Miss P is going to visit me next week.

It's no wonder I have this miserable mood swings today. I tend to lose my temper over some little thing when I am near to my period. I will start to get weird food cravings and eat a lot but still not feel satisfied.

Girls out there, does anyone of you regularly binge eat before your period?


P/s: Dear husband, sorry if I ever use you as an emotional punching bag when I'm on my period :p Thanks for always being so understanding.



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP