29 September 2012

OverIndulging

I had an over indulgence yesterday, and I'd like to say I regret it. Should I blame my hormonal changes for it?

But past is past.

I woke up this morning with a positive energy. I say to myself, I am going to get back to a healthy eating  pattern --- no more sugary foods, try to eliminate carbs, drinks a lot of water, and prepare myself for a water fast, the plan I have failed before.

Then I walked past the dining table, head straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the kids. But wait, I saw the mooncakes my husband brought back home last night. They were on the table, still untouched.  I unwrapped one of the cake and cut into 4 equal pieces. One taste good. I ate another piece when later I realize that I have just finished an entire cake.
1 mooncake = 800 calorie. Oops!

I need to find ways to get back on track. HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL everyone.
 


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP