05 September 2012

Weight Loss Jokes 1

Easy Weight Loss 
source
I was talking to my doctor about a weight-loss patch I had seen advertised.

Supposedly you stick it on, and the pounds melt away.

"Does it work?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "If you put it over your mouth."

-- Mary Kaapke




The Old-School Approach 
source
The biggest loser at my weight-loss club was an elderly woman. 
"How'd you do it?" we asked.
 "Easy," she said. "Every night I take my teeth out at six o'clock." 
-- Cathy J. Schreima 


A Piece of Cake
source
My sister decided to go on a diet, and that first evening she phoned me.

I could tell her mouth was full, so I asked her what she was eating.

"A cupcake," she mumbled.

"I just got on the scale, and it read 149 1/2 pounds. I decided that was no place to start a diet, so I'm rounding it off to 150."

-- Sharon E. Askegreen








Source: Reader's Digest




Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



2 comments:

  1. Lolll very hilarious
    short stories about
    diet :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honeybee, glad to know you. great jokes especially the first one. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP