16 September 2014

Fitspiration Friday: Jojo Motivates Herself to Lose 80 Pounds!

This is maybe late for Fitspiration Friday but I want to post it anyway.

Fitspiration Friday is a series of beautiful weight loss success stories on Her Weight Loss Diary, I blog about to inspire and motivate myself on my weight loss journey. And by the way, we always love a magical success story, don't we? I hope as you reading you'll be inspire as well whatever your weight loss or fitness goal might be.
Jojo's Weight Loss Transformation: Let's the picture speak for itself
Jojo's Weight Loss Transformation: Let's the picture speak for itself

Meet Jojo. She has a good sense of humor, so full of life and love! And she lost big too. Read on to find out how she made it and be ready to inspire.

HER WEIGHT LOSS DIARY (HEWLD): What is your starting weight and current weight? 
Jojo: Heaviest weight 257, current 175.

HEWLD: What challenges you face in losing weight? 
Jojo: Myself, finally realizing that it was ONLY me who could create my true happiness, so it took me 4 years to get serious.

HEWLD: Diet and exercise - which one help you lose weight faster? 
Jojo: I don't believe in diet, but I did change my entire eating, and that's 90% of weight loss. I like to lift weights so I do both, and have slowly lost my weight.

HEWLD: What foods and habits were the most difficult for you to give up? 
Jojo: Potato chips, and I will have them once or twice a month still

HEWLD: Do you believe in cheat days? 
Jojo: Absolutely, I have one cheat day a week, and I still will make smart choices, and ususally just have one cheat meal a week, now a days.

HEWLD: How do you find the time to workout all day? 
Jojo: It's 4% of the day, one hour....no one can say that they don't have that.....get rid of your excuses, and you will find results.

HEWLD: What is your favorite workout? 
Jojo: Old school heavy lifting.

HEWLD: How long does it takes to see your weight loss result? 
Jojo: Since November when I was 228, it's September and I am 175.

HEWLD: When you didn't lose weight for a few weeks, how did you keep motivated? 
Jojo: I didn't gain my weight in a few weeks either, so to just quit after a few weeks is silly....and the scale doesn't matter its inches and how you feel inside

HEWLD: What advice would you give to your "50 pound heavier" self? 
Jojo: I don't ever plan on speaking to you again.
Jojo's New Body Makeover: From Flab to Fab
Jojo's New Body Makeover: From Flab to Fab

Follow Jojo on her Instagram @jojosullins and get inspired by some really great motivational post. If you have your own success story, don't keep it a secret. Share with us, you never know who you are inspiring.

Your turn, leave in the comments:
Speaking of motivation, do you believe that being gentle with yourself can get you motivated enough 
OR 
do you push yourself to get things done? 


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love reading success stories! I dropped 80 pounds four years ago and am in just add great a shape now. Basically because of the same ideas add presented here. It's not a 'diet' it's a lifestyle change and success follows! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The low carb diet or lifestyle consists of eating natural, unprocessed foods with low carbohydrate content. For more detail continue reading at Customized Fat Loss Review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice motivation! Another area I would like to point out which I lately read about from Venus Factor Review is the fact that the means the food is ready effects the rating as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post it really nice
    If you want more information about lose your weight naturally so
    Vise here :- http://www.healthcareherbal.com/weight-loss-fitness.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah fantastic. How do you motivate yourself and get started. I am a mother of 2 boys and I weight 180 pounds. Please help. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah fantastic. How do you motivate yourself and get started. I am a mother of 2 boys and I weight 180 pounds. Please help. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi @Felicia Pereira. I still struggle to find motivation on daily basis. I want to be more discipline and I still working on it. I know I got this. I can do this. I remember one quotes from Zig Ziglar that says, "motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks @Chris Barnes. Success story is one thing that keeps me motivated when I feel like giving up. I really want to see what happens if I don't give up. Thanks for commenting. Yes, it's true. It's not diet, it's lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP