01 May 2014

Blog Post Ideas - 31 Days of Weight Loss Writing Prompts for May

We all get stuck in our blogging journey, sometimes. Even the most inspired bloggers suffer periods of "writer’s block" from time to time. Here are 31 weight loss related blog post ideas to inspired you when you're out of ideas.


31 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS WRITING PROMPTS

1. How do naturally thin people stay that way?
2. How Can a Food Diary Help You Lose Weight and Healthier?
3. Who inspired you to lose weight?
4. Name the most stressful thing about losing weight.
5. How to make losing weight fun?
6. Snack on a diet: What's your take on snacking in secret?
7. What would you do if you could lose weight once and for all?
8. What is your favorite snack? Why?
9. Why can't you quit snacking on junk food?
10. Better to cut calories or exercise more?
11. Do you think a workout of 20 minutes/day is enough to lose weight?
12. If I can't exercise – for real – will I still lose weight?
13. Telling others that I am dieting makes me feel…
14. Inspirational weight loss quotes that help me most with weight loss.
15. Dieting will no longer be important to me when…
16. What would you eat if all foods were not fattening?
17. Name 10 fun things you want to do when you lose weight.
18. Are you afraid to lose weight? Why?
19. Describe your secret fear about dieting and losing weight.
20. Are low carbohydrate diets (like the Paleo diet, the Adkins Diet and the South Beach Diet) really the best?
21. Why weight loss is important to your health?
22. Why weight loss is important to your spirit?
23. Is sugar really bad for you?
24. Is weight really a matter of "calories in, calories out?"
25. What can schools do to promote better health in students?
26. What can be done to help children keep a healthy weight?
27. Is surgery a good option for people to lose weight?
28. Are sugar substitutes helpful for dieting?
29. Foods that makes me feel wonderful in my body.
30. What to Wear While Losing Weight?
31. Visualize Yourself Thin: How do you see yourself one year from now?

Use the daily prompts as a source of inspiration for your writing, journaling, video or photography — make them work for you. Please come back and leave a link in the comments when you use it so I can share in the fun.



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



6 comments:

  1. We all get stuck in our blogging journey, sometimes. Even the most inspired bloggers suffer...FirstRemedies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful tips and ideas. Thanks.

    Truweight is India's first of its kind of company offering weight loss program on losing weight through superfoods instead of pills, surgery, gadgets or false promises. We provide a dedicated nutrionist mentor, 100% natural superfood kit and a proper food plan to help you lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is quite interesting. exercising is one of the best ways of dealing with weight. However, killing the appetite and sugar craving is quite a hard task for many, i included. I would recommend appetite suppressor as they work miracles. check out a blog i came across on this http://www.weightlosstipper.com for more tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have written great post!
    I was looking same kind of plan to reduce in extra body weight. Dr. Oz also introduce Garcinia cambogia products which is available at Garcinia Cambogia UK, is very effective in weight loss. I am looking same kind of fast product which can be effective in weight loss programs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After using this product for 2 week,I really noticed a change in my body,
    and according to my scale I lost 10 pounds,so I was very impressed with
    the results.you can click the site to see the
    detail:http://www.bestcdb.com/weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  6. After using this product for 2 week,I really noticed a change in my body,
    and according to my scale I lost 10 pounds,so I was very impressed with
    the results.you can click the site to see the
    detail:http://www.bestcdb.com/weightloss

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP