15 May 2013

Wake Me Up Before May Ends: A Weight Loss Chronology


I need to remind myself of this: next month is June, the first half of the year since I renew my resolution to lose weight at the beginning of the year. I've made zero result so far. I need to push myself harder. I need to refer back to my weight loss SWOT analysis.

A quick recap on my weight loss journey:
This is not a weight loss journey. Apologize me for the title. This is more likely a weight gain journey. :( Now, I refuse to weigh myself until I sure a sign of progress in a way of my old clothes fit. Number on scale can left me feeling discouraging and disappointed. I just want to avoid that for the moment. 


If you remember, I made a bet of $25 with my weight loss buddy last April. We must lose at least 3 kg by end of April or the loser will have to pay $25 to the winner. The result, we both were 0-0 draw. Neither one of us lose any weight. It was like we together lost 2 kg (which weight loss is mostly water) and gain it back shortly. Ha ha...Okay, this is a push. I must lose at least 3 kg by 31/05/13. 15 days to go!

Weight loss diary
Weight loss diary
Super massive mama: The stomach is sticking out. You can't tell which is the boobs, and which is the stomach. 

Question to ponder: How do you push yourself, create good habits and make your weight loss goals a reality?
If you are constantly on twitter, please give me HoneybeeGB a shout out every time you sign in, or leave me a message on Her Weight Loss Diary Facebook. I hang out a lot there.



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



12 comments:

  1. Keep at it. I REALLY love your graphics! Are you a graphic designer? YOu are really talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a compliment, MissHaneefa. Thank you. :) The graphic is actually a result of a trial-and-error.

      Delete
  2. That stupid scale. Dislike! Have you tried measuring yourself and tracking inches, by chance?

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried, Sarah. But I see no changes. I barely exercise, I need to double the effort.

      Delete
  3. Don't give up! Keep your chin up and keep at it! It's hard to stay motivated but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Chris. "you can do it" is a powerful push for me.

      Delete
  4. I hate scales! We don't have one. I judge everything by how things fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, Michelle. i've never owned a scale. anytime i want to check my progress, i pull out my "too tight tester shorts"!

      Delete
  5. You look very beautiful but I do understand how it is to have your own standards of what you can be/want to be. I still have baby weight from my second and it's been 11 months! Oh, and found you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading my old posts in my blog when I found old photos of me, when I was still oh-so-slim and so-called sexy! Now whenever I look in the mirror, I see a fat, unattractive woman staring at me. It's so depressing it's not even funny! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I feel, CJane. So depressing!

      Delete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP