19 July 2013

30 Days 30 Letters: An Open Letter To My Diet Buddy #6 - My Favorite Workouts, among Other Favorite Things


This is letter #6 in Her Weight loss Diary's new series - 30 Days Letters to My Diet Buddy project. The road to weight loss can be tough. If you want to feel like you aren't alone in your diet endeavors, buddying up can hold you accountable for every bite you take. Subscribe here, because you don't want to miss any letter.

P.s. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts, the best thoughtful comments will be featured every Friday.

Email:

Dear Diet Buddy,

Today I link up with Crystal from Mommi Fried to share my All Favorite Things. Glad to join this #LOBS party. It's a fantastic opportunity to mingle and get to know each other.

My top 4 All Favorite Things are:

1. Favorite Books
Jack Canfield's "How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be" and "Unlocking the Secrets to Living Your Dreams." These are the books I am currently reading. I love all the books from the Chicken Soup of the Soul series because they are encouraging with it's real life stories, and challenges one to never give up in life.

2. Favorite Drink
I love milk and my current obsession is DESA Dairy Milk. They are pasteurized fresh milk. The taste? It's pretty damn good. Milk is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, particularly calcium. According to the study by researchers at McMaster University, drinking milk after exercise encourages muscle gain and fat loss.

3. Favorite Workouts
Compare to workout printable poster, I am much prefer to workout with workout videos. Workout videos feels more like personal training session. It's convenience because you can do them at any time of the day or night. Frankly speaking, I don't like gym because I hate to do these moves in public. But workout videos let you workout in your own space, in the privacy of your own home. You can pause the videos any time when you feels tired or you whenever can't catch the moves and needs to repeat. I wanted to share with you 3 of my favorite You Tube Workout Video.




4. Favorite Quotes
"Never give up."


I'd love to know your all favorite things - your favorite workouts, your favorite foods, your favorite weight loss story, your favorite day, etc. Add yours in the comments, or if you blogs join this #LOBS party and share your All Favorite Things post.


Yours truly,







Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



9 comments:

  1. For weight loss I prefer proper diet and regular exercise. I avoids junk food.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE LOVE that "Never Give Up" picture!! My favorite workout is running, but I also love my bootcamp. I just don't get to go all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer to workout to DVDs as well! It sort of feels like you're working out with someone and the instructor always helps to motivate me.

    http://eatgreatbegreat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the gym - more motivating for me. But I avoid standing where I can see myself in the mirror! My favorite workout is weights, but for cardio I love the elliptical. I'm not a fan of running, but I do feel proud of myself after I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The duck photo is amazing. I needed that one! I also totally wish I took it. My favorite workout is hiking around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never give up! Love it! My favorite workout is the elliptical at the moment. Thanks for linking up at LOBS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, funny cow picture on the milk bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about home work outs, it does feel more like a personal trainer workout! Plus, it's easier to follow directions than to have to figure it out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lucas, I try to avoid junk foods as much as I can. And I believe out of sight, out of mind.
    @Michelle, the picture is cute, isn't it?
    @Holly Hoff, the same reason why I prefer workout DVD. It feels like the coach is right in your home, pushing you, coaching you and pushing you to that extra step.
    @Dana Hemelt, I'm not a fan of running either. I love dumbbell workout.
    @Tamara, isn't it cute?
    @Crystal Ponti, I love elleptical machines too because they put less stress on your joints.
    @Evangelista Nick, Haha I feel funny the first time I look at the packaging but the taste is great.
    @Kate Hall, looks like we have something in common. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP