13 July 2013

30 Days 30 Letters: An Open Letter To My Diet Buddy #3 - Beyonce's Weight Loss Plan


This is letter #3 in Her Weight loss Diary's new series - 30 Days Letters to My Diet Buddy project. The road to weight loss can be tough. If you want to feel like you aren't alone in your diet endeavors, buddying up can hold you accountable for every bite you take. Subscribe here, because you don't want to miss any letter.

P.s. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts, the best thoughtful comments will be featured every Friday.

Email:

Dear Diet Buddy,

Isn't it painful to watch celebrity dropped serious pounds so quick and easy? Beyonce lost 20 pounds in 10 days for her role in Dreamgirls. She gained 25 kilos during pregnancy. But as predicted by every one, Beyonce dropped 27 kg within 4 months after giving birth. You might argue, celebrities have wider resources to help them lose weight fast. Million pounds, personal trainer, nutritionist, cosmetic surgeon, you name it. That maybe true, but what all the money in the world can't buy are self-discipline and motivation. Perhaps that what makes the difference between a celebrity and the typical person.

Shape uncover Beyonce's pregnancy weight-loss secrets. Worth reading, you may want to steal some of her weight loss tips.

Beyonce lose weight fast, Shape magazine
Beyonce for Shape Magazine. Image Credit fanpop.com

How Beyonce lost her pregnancy weight. 
"Breast-feeding took care of the first 14 kilos. I was amazed at how the weight just fell off of me. But I had to work very hard to lose the last 11 because I'd schedule a show just 3 months after I gave birth."

Beyonce's diet plan. 
"80% of my weight loss from cutting back on food. I ate a very low calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa, and drink only water."

Beyonce's exercise routine. 
"Not at all (when asked on being a gym addict). The key to staying motivated is to find a form of exercise you enjoy, and for me it's dance. I lose a lot of weight and tone up much more because I'm truly dedicated to it."

Beyonce's weight loss goal.
Beyonce lose weight fast
Beyonce in "Crazy in Love" video. Image Credit bennettknows.com
"I was at my ideal weight while working on my 'Crazy in Love' video. I was 20 years old! Whenever I wan to get into amazing shape, that's the body size I aim for. But believe me, I'm not a naturally thin person. I have to work for it."

Did she still counting calories? 
"I'm not. I just try to keep my diet balanced. I always have breakfast - say, scrambled eggs whites, a vegetable smoothies, or whole grain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat lot of fish and vegetables. And throughout the day I try to stay hydrated."

Beyonce's cheat days. 
"Even when I'm being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it's pizza, which is my favorite indulgence."
Beyonce lose weight fast, Shape magazine
Beyonce covers the Shape magazine Malaysia.

Who is your celebrity weight loss inspiration? What valuable lesson you can learn from celebrity who have slimmed down and kept it off? I'd like to hear from you. Have a great weekend!


Yours truly,






Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



7 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Sharefest...I need to get motivated too...I do love to dance...I should start doing that again. Does picking up a four year old and throwing him on the bed about fifty times count as exercise? LOL

    http://dinoheromommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday! To refer to the above, I have a four-year-old and she's quite a workout! I don't know if I have a celebrity inspiration but I do like Beyonce's focus on water and balanced meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sharefest, Karen. Yep, dance is fun way to burn calories. My children used to force me to play that 'throw on bed' game too, sometime. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you're so lucky, Tamara. You're effortlessly slim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what the stars never reveal is that they go to extreme lengths to lose weight, most of the time it not being a healthy way to do it in the first place. I never use them as a means of motivation because of the unique position that they have in life. Money can buy them anything, including a body. I'd rather work for it at my own pace and know I'm doing it the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Beyonce! She is such an inspiration. I agree celebrities do have a lot more tools at their immediate disposal but I also think they have a huge added pressure of succeeding with their losses because they are in the public eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dancing the calories away sounds like great fun! Also using quinoa instead of pasta! Thank you for the inspiring tips :)

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP