27 August 2012

Sick

My first week didn't go so well.

Weigh in Week 2: 1 kg gain from last week
I step on the scale this morning, and I'm not disappointed to see a little weight gain because I expect so. Last week I was 67kg; this week I weighs 68.2kg.

I was at my parent's home all last week. I always have problems with food when I'm away from my own home. I find myself eating all the time. I guess it's not because I'm at my own home that it's easier to keep healthy and balanced diet but I believe it's more about having a correct mindset after all. So,   as part of my new weight loss plan, I will prepared myself with a back up plan when I'm away from home, or when I have to attend any social events like wedding or family gathering so that I will not have any excuse to slip with my diet.

I want to start afresh today. But it's seems not going to work well today. I don't have any appetite for foods and feel too weak to exercise. I still feel sick from a food poisoning and all I want to do is sleep all day long.

source
I attended a friend's wedding yesterday. As soon as I reached home my stomach growling and feel gassy. I suddenly have nausea and vomit. This probably having been caused by foods eaten at the wedding banquet. My sister vomited at least two times. Both my kids were also down with vomiting and diarrhea. My husband is the only one among us who lucky enough to not get affected, maybe because he ate little at the wedding.

I'm hoping I'll feel much better tomorrow morning.

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy” ~Author Unknown

“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ~Mark Twain



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



5 comments:

  1. Oh no! No one wants a wedding to be ruined by food poisoning. Hope you feel better soon. As for the weight gain, I'm exactly the same way. Whenever I travel I *always* have to splurge. I visit my parents by car and I've never done the trip without buying something on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually gain weight when away from home, as well. Its like we take advantage of the break from the routine. But in my Weight Watchers meetings they suggest planning to either not lose or to only gain a little when we are on vacation. I also try to stay active by walking or jogging most days when on vacation to balance out my excess calorie intake!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish you much success! When I visit my parents, I always come back 5 pounds heavier. :( There is just something nostalgic about going "home" and seeing all these foods that I only get at mom's, yanno? Ugh. Here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog, I just found it (I'm trying to lose some weight on my blog too). I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I always have this feeling when I eat dinner with my boyfriends family. I could easily eat only the healthy things on the table - and deny dessert. But I feel TERRIBLE each time... I don't want to offend his mama the cook!!!! Its funny how something as simple as eating a meal turns into an inward struggle isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP