16 March 2011

Flat Abs Exercise: Scissors Kick Step by Step


  1. Lie down with your back pressed against the floor or on an exercise mat (optional). Your arms should be fully extended to the sides with your palms facing down.
  2. [Note: The arms should be stationary the entire time.]
  3. With a slight bend at the knees, lift your legs up so that your heels are about 6 inches off the ground. This is the starting position.
  4. Now lift your left leg up to about a 45 degree angle while your right leg is lowered until the heel is about 2-3 inches from the ground.
  5. Switch movements by raising your right leg up and lowering your left leg. Remember to breathe while performing this exercise.
  6. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
  7. Variation: As you get more advanced, you can wear ankle weights for resistance.
I am working myself to work on this religiously, and I am trying another moves in Exercise and Nutrition Tips. If not for a flat abs, at least I'll do it for my health sake.

    Encouraged by this?
    Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
    💊 Motivations
    📙 Uplifting Stories
    👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
    🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



    4 comments:

    1. Thanks for following me I am glad you like my site and I hope you find it useful. You now have a new follower also. All the best to you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Kim has been a celeb on my blog a few times, she is fabulously sexy.

      Thanks for sharing with us honey, and thanks for dropping by on my site.

      Hope your week is going well.
      Colin.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Kim definitely has a rockin' body. I like those ab exercises and would definitely have to incorporate it into my exercise routine. Thanks for sharing.

      Tami
      http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the follow, Mike.
      Tami, i cannot deny how fab Kim's body is.

      ReplyDelete

    You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

    < > Home
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Powered by Blogger.
    Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
    BACK TO TOP