25 March 2011

Jennifer Lopez Weight Loss: How to Keep Motivated in Weight Loss Plan

Jeniffer Lopez at the Grammy Awards 2011

There is no short cut to achieve a slim and trim body like Jeniffer Lopez. She reported to have lost 40 lbs after having twins by working out and adapting healthy diets. Celebrity works hard for a hot body too.

RELATED: LA GLOW by Jennifer Lopez for WOMEN

Jeniffer Lopez before and after pregnancy people.com

But diet and exercise alone is not complete if you don't have the self-discipline and the motivation to success your weight loss program. Jennifer Lopez is probably going to be twice as motivated as you are to lose weight as fast as possible because her job as an entertainer require her to look good so with that extra added pressure (or motivation) she'll push herself harder than you will to lose weight.

RELATED: The Life You Want: Get Motivated, Lose Weight, and Be Happy

How to get motivated to lose weight fast? I want to share my stumble at nowloss.com and I hope  it will help you to reach your weight loss goal.

1. Keep on saying "So That"
Understanding your purpose and objective to lose weight, will help you to stick on the weight loss plan. Write on your diet journal "Why do I want to lose weight" and after you come up with a reason why, just keep on saying SO THAT.

For example:
I want to lose weight to look better SO THAT I can feel more confident about myself SO THAT I can be the best looking person at my high school reunion SO THAT I can see the surprised looks on the faces of my classmates SO THAT I may be able to go on a date with the person I had a crush on in high school.

Jeniffer Lopez and husband, Marc Anthony at the Golden Globes Award 2011

2.Play the "If I Do" and the "If I don't game"
Take 2 sheets of paper and on the top of 1 sheet of paper you're going to write. The 1st sheet of paper you write a title like this:
"These are all the GOOD things that will start happening to me tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or even 2,5, or 10 years from now IF I DO TAKE ACTION NOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
Then you'll fill up that sheet with every single GOOD thing you can imagine that will happen in the near and distant future If You DO take action now to lose weight so for example - you'll probably write things like:
  • I will see that I've lost 2+ pounds by the end of the week...
  • In 2-to-5 months other people will tell me how much better I look...
  • I'll be shopping for that new dress that'll accentuate my new hourglass figure

The 2nd sheet of paper you write the contra of the 1st sheet.
These are all the BAD things that will start happening to me tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or even 2,5, or 10 years from now IF I DO NOT TAKE ACTION NOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
    Then you'll fill up that sheet with every single BAD thing you can imagine that will happen in the near and distant future If You DON'T take action now to lose weight. For example - you'll probably write something things like this:
    • I'll still be wearing all black clothes to make me look thin...
    • I'll still be scared to go out in public because of my weight...
    • Other people will call me fat behind my back...


    Every time you feel like giving up on your weight loss goals take 10 minutes and read your IF I DO and IF I DON'T sheets to motivated you once again to lose weight.


    Jeniffer Lopez in American Idol

    RELATED: American Idol: 10th Anniversary - The Hits Volume 1

    3. Make a bet with yourself
    Here's some examples of bets you can make to make sure you will REALLY want to lose weight like tell everyone at your workplace that you will eat a HUGE can of DOG Food in front of everyone if you don't lose 10 pounds before a certain event.
        4. Make excuses to win and Don't make excuses to lose
        STOP making lame excuses NOT to lose weight like "I can't workout cause I get sweaty" or "I don't have time to lose weight". If you don't have time – make time! because you always do a good job of making time to watch LOST, American Idol, Dancing with the stars or whatever TV show you waste your time on.

        5 . Set deadlines to your weight loss goal
        Let's say on the way to your big goal to lose 100 pounds in 10 months your actual lose is 12 pounds in your 1st month. You can reward yourself by buying yourself a new dress or going out to a movie. DO NOT reward yourself by sabotaging your weight loss plan or diet by eating stuff that's going to put weight back on.

        RELATED: Weight Loss Motivation: Mental Exercises to Lose Weight and Keep It Off

        If you don't meet your deadlines you have to punish yourself for example punish yourself by not watching TV for a week or by not going shopping for a month.


        6. Get a magazine and...
        • Get a picture of yourself and cut out just the face and make sure you're smiling in the picture.
        • Take your smiling face and place it over the face of the person on the cover.
        • Make copies of the magazine cover and post it everywhere in your house and make a special note under it saying, "I will get a sexy body just like this cover model and when I do, I will laugh in the surprised faces of all the people who said I could never look like this".
        I hope this will keep you motivated. No one can stop you but yourself

                Encouraged by this?
                Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
                💊 Motivations
                📙 Uplifting Stories
                👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
                🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



                3 comments:

                1. Heeheheheh Amazing...You are really nice blogger! thanks

                  ReplyDelete
                2. Thanks for stopping and that kind words. You really get me motivated to blog. =) Hope to see u around again soon.

                  ReplyDelete
                3. Wow, incredible blog layout! How lengthy have you been
                  blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The overall look of your site is
                  great, let alone the content material!
                  My website: heart rate monitor

                  ReplyDelete

                You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

                < > Home
                Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
                Powered by Blogger.
                Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
                BACK TO TOP