19 August 2013

30 Days 30 Letters: An Open Letter To My Diet Buddy #16 - 10 Inspiring Thoughts to Kickstart Your Week


This is letter #16 in Her Weight loss Diary's new series - 30 Days Letters to My Diet Buddy project. The road to weight loss can be tough. If you want to feel like you aren't alone in your diet endeavors, buddying up can hold you accountable for every bite you take. Subscribe here, because you don't want to miss any letter.

P.s. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts, the best thoughtful comments will be featured every Friday.

Email:

Dear Diet Buddy,

I'm back! You might not have noticed the long gap between post, but in case you did—my apologies for the long wait. It was school holiday last two weeks so I took a blogging break to spend the holidays with my darlings.
 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week

Many people dread Monday especially after having a great weekend. Some people think that Monday is the worst day of the week. Oh, yes I can read it from your Monday's status on Facebook. No matter how much you hate Mondays, it will come and you can do nothing about it. But, I know that there are some positive people that actually like Monday. Some of them are seeing glass as half full, saying that Monday is the best day in week. For these optimist, Mondays mean a new start - a fresh slate - a chance to make things happen. 

To provide you some Monday's motivation, I thought I'd share some of my favorite quote to kickstart your week.
 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #1 - Start your day by saying life is good. Positive attitude is a great stress buster.

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote#2 - Every day is a new opportunity

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #3 - The best way to deal with hard situations? Smile!

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #4 - Unconditional love is truly amazing. How do you define love?

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #5

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #6

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #7

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #8 - Ain't no mountain high enough

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #9 - Get up!

 Motivational Quotes, Inspiring Thought to Kickstart Your Week
Motivational Quote #10

Do you hate Mondays? If you do why do you hate Mondays? Please feel free to share in the comments. If you like this Inspirational Picture Quote, don't forget to pin this on Pinterest, share on Facebook or Tweet this!


Yours truly,






Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



8 comments:

  1. I don't like Mondays because they always seem so shocking in contrast to the noise and activity of weekends. On the other hand, sometimes the quiet is productive. Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a great post! I love positive people. I like the quote about "Life is.." Yes, many people fail to see the blessing it is to have a new day of life each morning. There are so many people who live life from a negative perspective. What a sad way to see things. Thank you for sharing your positivity this morning. And thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! The quotes are so on time and perfect for the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamara Camera, thanks for welcoming me. I don't actually hate Monday but I enjoy a lazy weekend so the laziness carry over to Monday. :)

    Veronica Watts, being positive is a matter of choice. Thanks for co-hosting such a great Monday party.

    Tiffany & Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama: Glad you like my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great Monday post! I actually wax and wane with my 7 days on and 7 days off. This Monday happens to have started my off week!!! So right now, I'm super loving Monday :) I love these pins though. I must pin this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great motivation :) I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays haha. If I indulged a little too much over the weekend, Mondays are great to get back on track. On the other hand, I always feel the weekend goes by too quick and Mondays come around way too fast ;)

    ReplyDelete

  8. awsome piece of data, I had return to grasp regarding your web site from my friend vinod, indore,i have scan atleast seven posts of yours by currently, and let Maine tell you, your web log provides the most effective and therefore the most attention-grabbing info. this is often simply the type of data that i had been longing for, i am already your rss reader currently and that i would frequently be careful for the new posts, another time hats off to you! Thanks a lot another time, Regards,
    motivational workout quotes

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP