25 November 2011

Motivation To Lose Weight: 14 Celebrity Inspirational Quotes


 "I'd much rather be known as some curvy Kate than as some skinny stick." - Kate Winslet


"Right now, I’m at 210, It’s 6,000 calories a day. It’s rough." - Hugh Jackman speaking of his preparation for his next Wolverine movie.


"I have shed the fat by not eating. But I don't like to tell the kids that so they think they shouldn't eat. No, I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables and stuff like that." - Kimora Lee Simons


“And then I realized when I was pregnant, I was like, ‘Man, I was wearing the same clothes I was wearing before I was pregnant.’ That was kind of like a wake up call and I wanted to set a good example for my son.” - Jennifer Hudson talks weight loss with Ellen DeGeneres.


"I can eat what I want, as long as I exercise, which is just as well, because if I put the word 'diet' into my brain, I immediately gain a stone." - Gwyneth Paltrow



"My weight loss has been healthy and gradual. I haven’t gone to extremes — it’s just been down to smart eating and regular exercise." - Kelly Osbourne



"If Paris Hilton thinks my butt looks gross I really don't care. At least I have a butt." - Kim Kardashian



"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself." - Oprah Winfrey



"You`ve given an aging suburban dad the ego-boost of a lifetime. - Matt Damon on being named People magazine`s Sexiest Man Alive 2007



“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe


“I have a funny relationship with my body...Ah, it sounds so stupid, but for me there shouldn't be any half way." - Johnny Depp

"Fame is addictive. Money is addictive. Attention is addictive. But golf is second to none." - Marc Anthony

"If the day comes that I can't kick my own ass more than you can, then that's the day I'll stop training." - Dwayne Johnson "The Rock"




"I do kickboxing a couple of times a week and then the rest of the time I do yoga, stairs and a little weight training. But I'm lucky because I don't put on weight very easily." - Eva Longoria



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



1 comment:

  1. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe <--- like this one..

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP