28 March 2012

Day 3 on Water Fasting for Weight Loss: 3 Ways to Avoid Spouse Sabotage of Weight Loss

source
Today is the 3rd day of my water fasting for weight loss.

People always said that on the third day things will get much easier. Well, my 1st and 2nd day of water fasting went very well. But today I feel quite tired, shaking and feeling weak from hunger. I want to sleep all day long to forget my desire for foods, but I just can't because I have to look after the kids. I drink a lot of water. And the more I drink, the more I want. 

I don't need to tell about my frequent visit to the toilet. Water helps to flush out harmful toxins, and that's what I'm going through right now. That's sickening somehow, but it's all normal since I drink a lot of water. Not a big issues since I stay at home, but it might become a major problem if I go out for shopping or traveling. I also noticed that I have white coating tongue. From my reading, it's normal symptom from detoxifying. 

My husband brought back home my favorite Big Apple doughnut yesterday.

How frustrating was that!

I know he brought it home for the kids, but who can hold it back when it comes about doughnut?

Should I give in to this?

Should I?

It's still to early to cheat on my water fasting, at least for now. So I let my kids have it all! 


Has your spouse ever sabotaged your weight loss attempts? You can't insist your spouse to eat what you eat to avoid him or her from sabotage your weight loss effort. I saw this useful post in Correct Weight Loss how to defend yourself against spouse sabotage of weight loss. Here they are:

3 Ways to Avoid Spouse Sabotage of Weight Loss 

1. Talk to your spouse 
Make your spouse understand why it is important for you to lose weight. When you sit your spouse down and have a heart-to-heart talk, you would very often break through. 

2. Barricade unhealthy food 
Make a deal with your spouse to allocate a space for all this unhealthy food in the kitchen. Make a deal with your spouse that you will allow for the unhealthy food to be kept in the kitchen provided that it is out of sight. 

3. Set a goal that benefits both 
Set a goal that both of you would like to achieve. One example could be a vacation. Tell your spouse that you could go for a vacation together if you reach your target waistline. This may motivate your spouse to support you. 

source

You can read the rest at Correct Weight Loss. What are doing to get your spouse to support your weight loss efforts? 

37 DAYS LEFT! 


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP