12 December 2012

20 Days Before New Year 2013

I feel so devastated.

source

After lost some weight, I go back to my old eating habit, and I gain back the weight. Quickly. I hate dieting. I hate monotonous eating plan. Or maybe it was I just lazy to plan my meal. I want to go shortcut. I read how Jared Leto lose weight so fast on water fasting. And I'm thinking about another short term water fast before New Year. I want to use this water fast method to kick start a  brand new healthy diet.

But everyday seems like a "first day" for me. I feel like the day will really start but it's not even lunch time that I will start eating — eating a lot  and making myself miserable. Losing weight is really like a mental game. Maybe tonight I should write down on a paper, list down all my favorite foods and say goodbye to them. Who knows, by doing that way I can really parted with them for a while.

source

How do you survive your diet on the first day?



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP