12 June 2012

Monday Weigh In: Flat Belly Meal Plan

I haven't updated my weight loss progress last week.

source
There is no big difference in my weight anyway from the previous week. I was 68kg the week before and I gained 0.3kg on Monday last week.

I missed my workouts all last week and I eat a lot.

I don't want to feel like giving up for getting discourage seeing another weight gain, so I didn't do my weigh in this week. Promise to myself, I will do better this week.

Source




Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP