24 January 2011

Kelly Osbourne Show-off Flat Tummy on Shape


Watching Kelly Osbourne on E! Fashion Police is so inspiring. She looks fabulous than ever with her stunning figure. Being in the cover of Shape magazine recently, she reveal that she is an emotional eater and that “When I get upset, my diet goes out the window.” And not only did she eat more, but her diet was comprised of “terrible, fatty food” like pizza and french fries.
“I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life,” says the 26-year-old. “I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self-esteem. It sets you up to hate yourself in a huge way. I was so angry about the things people said about me. I truly believe it’s the main reason I turned to Vicodin and ended up in rehab three times. I just hated myself.”
So, how did she change her eating habit for good?
 

Learn dance moves to lose weight fast in fun way.

She says, that she realized how bad her diet really was when she signed up for Dancing With the Stars. It was her dance partner, Louis van Amstel, who taught her about nutrition. He suggested that a high-protein, low-carb diet would give her more energy and help her lose weight so she tried it out. During the course of the competition Kelly lost 20 pounds!

Get your low-carb recipe here

Immediately afterward she began to slowly put the pounds back on before she decided to draw a line in the sand. She began working with personal trainer Sarah Hagaman, who recommended by her mother Sharon, and as a result has lost a total of 50 pounds to date!
And all that crazy hard work has paid off—big time. “Ultimately, I’m really glad I lost the weight the way I did,” says Kelly. “I never thought in a million years I’d be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise. After being called ‘cherubic and chubby,’ I’m rocking a bikini! I feel silly, but I think I’m going to cry. Being on the cover of SHAPE is the biggest victory I could ever hope for.

Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP