10 November 2013

Confession of a Fatso

Yesterday was my birthday. 09.11.2013.

I vowed earlier this year to lose 20kg by my birthday.

...and on my birthday, I still stuck.

I know this gets old, and boring but I just post my frustration anyway.

I love eating, but hate exercise. I am lack of discipline. My motivations keep fading. My diet has always start tomorrow.

I want to lose weight to set a good example to my children. And maybe I want to lose weight to impress my husband. But most importantly I want to lose weight to end the cycle of dieting. I want to be healthy. I want to fit into nice dresses. The bad thing is I can't fight my inner demons. If I can write about something positive it's perhaps I didn't gain weight. I neither gain nor lose any.

It's less than 2 months until New Year 2014. I want to stop wishing. Maybe I just stop posting about my weight loss progress here for now (and by the way I'm not making any progress) and simply follows Nike's slogan - JUST DO IT. Let's see if I really can end this cycle of dieting this year. Let's see. I dare you, myself.

End. Good night.


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



7 comments:

  1. Good luck! And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up! Cling to the positive and don't beat yourself up for the negative. :) Find something you love and, like you and Nike said, JUST DO IT!! :)

    Stopping by from #SITSSharefest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those onWeight management in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read all your comments here. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for being so supportive. Have a great month everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had great success using my iPad/ iPhone for menu planning. I just created a new event for breakfast ,lunch and dinner and I set reminders to thaw or soak items. I have tried many different ways, including your menu planner, and this one seems to keep me on track the best. I also agree that planning two weeks at a time is a Big time saver. I am working on doing that more regularly. The great thing about having it on my phone is if I am at the store for a quick trip, I can look at my phone and see my menu, to make sure I didn't leave something out. It's also nice to look back over the last few months to get ideas for the upcoming week.
    Thanks so much for your site! I love your ideas and recipes.

    . Losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sharmin monee, thank you! thank you! I never thought of that before. That's what smartphones are for, isn't it? it's not merely making call, texting, tweeting or instagramming anymore. Thanks for sharing what works for you. I should try and see if i can make it works for me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP