06 May 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Bikini Body: How She Got That Body

Super fit frame: Gwyneth Paltrow show off her body in little bikini during a family vacation in Barbados. Image from popsugar.com 

Gwyneth Paltrow's sexy bikini picture has circulated online. The pictures was taken when she hit Barbados beach with kids, Apple and Moses early this year.

"I saw a shot of myself in Barbados and was, like, all my work paid off! I'm 38, I have two kids and I feel good." - Gwyneth Paltrow.
Erin Bried interview Gwyneth Paltrow. This is the snippets:

Gwyneth Paltrow on the Cover of SELF US May 2011 issues 

So, what's your secret?
I do 45 minutes of cardio five days a week, because I like to eat. I also try for 45 minutes of muscular structure work, which is toning, realigning and lengthening. If I'm pepping for something or I've been eating a lot of pie, I do two hours a day, six days a week for two weeks.

What's your cardio workout?
I do Tracy Anderson aerobic classes. It took me a long time to learn the choreography when I started. I was so uncoordinated! After 11 minutes, I'd pass out and cry and say,"I can't do this anymore!" Now I can't live without it. You do it to loud music, and it's fun.

Get Your Workout Buddy: Tracy Anderson Dance Cardio II [DVD]

What's your goal for working out?
I like feeling strong and healthy, but mostly I think about the fried zucchini I'll eat later!

How consistent are you, foodwise?
I say, I always eat right, but last night, I had fried clams, pasta with duck sausage and two glasses of red wine. When I want to lose, I eat less pasta, bread and potatoes. Before last year's Iron Man 2 premiere, I did green juice and salads for three days.

What's your go to snack on busy day?
Raw almonds with raisins, or coconut water, or I'll make juice with kale, lemon juice, water, Vitamix a little agave. I try to avoid barbecue potato chips. They're my weakness.

Find out more stories at Self.


P.S. - Do you eating healthy at home?


Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



2 comments:

  1. Hello. Here from the Blog Hop! Great information. I love how in shape Gwyneth is! Followed too!
    Would love a follow as well.
    www.rebeccalynndunning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for being involved in the military community! I am excited to meet others like me!

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP