21 July 2011

Quick Weight Loss Tips: How To Get Motivated To Lose Weight

Olivia Ward

Olivia Ward weigh 261 pounds at 5 feet 9 inches when she join "The Biggest Loser" show. According to the Biggest Loser site, a poor nutrition and no exercise led to her weight problems. The weight gain continued as she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and being told she would likely never have children if she didn't lose weight.

The diagnosis turned out to be the greatest motivation for going on the show. Ward beats out her sister, Hannah Curlee when she was topped 'The Biggest Loser' and become $250,000 richer after complete the 11th season of reality TV show at 132 pounds.

olivia ward
Olivia Ward before and after The Biggest Loser

It is inspiring to see Olivia Wards' amazing weight loss. Seeing at her picture after The Biggest Loser is like seeing someone who never have a weight problems before. She is living proof that weight loss is possible for every one! But many obese people think that they never lose weight, hence stop trying to lose weight. Study also shows that many obese people think they don't need to lose weight, because they think they look great the way they are.

Olivia Ward after the amazing weight loss


To set the realistic ideal weight for your body is by checking your height to weight ratio using the approximate height to weight chart guide here. After getting an honest idea of how much you should weight, visualize it. In the early chapter of Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life written by The Biggest Loser Fitness Guru, Jillian Michaels, she suggested to keep a notebook. A notebook is more than just a food journal or an exercise log, but this is a place for you to write everything that inspired you to work through your issues and toward your goals.

Getting your goals in writing will help you to focus on it. Jillian provide in her book an example of how you can break a long-term goal down into less overwhelming minigoals to helps you to think fully about your goals, refer back to it often and stay motivated on your journey.


GOAL REWARD
ULTIMATE GOAL ULTIMATE REWARD
I want to lose 50 pounds I will take a vacation to Hawaii where
I want to feel healthy and strong I can show off my new beach body 
I want to fell in love and relax
MONTHLY GOALS MONTHLY REWARDS
I will 8 pounds this month. I will treat myself to amini-iPod so
I will learn 5 healthy new recipes. I can listen to music at the gym.
I will lose an inch around my waist.
WEEKLY GOALS WEEKLY REWARDS
I will workout 3 times this week. I will treat myself to a movie on 
Sunday afternoon.
DAILY GOALS DAILY REWARD
I will rearrange my schedule to I will make time for myself and take 
make time for the gym. a bubble bath.



Jillian advise in her book, to let go of your past as you envisioniong the changes in your future. Meditate on your daily goals every morning and every night before you go to sleep. Reaffirm your belief in yourself - the healthy you, the confident you, the new you, the physically and mentally strong of the new you. Be motivated!

PS - "Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life" available HERE



Encouraged by this?
Sign Up for FREE and never miss a post.
💊 Motivations
📙 Uplifting Stories
👸Celebrities' Lifestyle
🏃Diet and Workout Ideas



5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this information, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is fantastic! It is divided into 3 categories, Self, Science, and Sweat.In Self, she teaches you how to build a support groups and revamp your negative self image and filter out those individuals in your life that are harmful to your health. She also provides a test to find out what type of 'oxidizer' (the way you burn nutrients) you are which helps you decide your nutrition plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sverige, I agree with you. I borrow this book from library but now I want to purchase one, so that I can always come back to refresh myself about the ideas. A great companion for anyone who want to lose big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read all those comments and really feel that its very useful to everyone who need good advice regarding health and fitness.
    if you want more info related to anytime fitness and its addresses then visit anytime fitness locations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am George Brown,. Thank you for giving us tips.. It helps me alot :) Keep on posting!

    If you have time you can also visit this site for more information about Best Fat Loss Exercises

    ReplyDelete

You never know who you are inspiring today. Post your comment and talk about it!

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Waist Story © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K. | About | Disclaimer
BACK TO TOP